Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Core

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Core
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:56:44 +0200

        Hi,

        I see that files in the distribution display the following
license notice:

 *  2000 - 2001 (c) Petr Ferschmann <address@hidden> *
 * Any distribution of this files is not allowed without *
 * written permission.                                   *

        Could you please fix this to match the license notice suggested
in the LGPL and submit your project again ?

        Thanks in advance,