[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of templeet

From: penso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of templeet
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 06:13:50 -0400

Fabien Penso <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: templeet
System name: templeet
Type: 2

Templeet is a new fast template engine. It is very fast, and very small. It
should be used on linuxfr.org soon. We should have differents version
available, a PHP interpreter, a Python interpreter, C, etc. It already exists,
few developers are working on it, it is hosted on SF.net yet, and we would like
to move on Savannah.

The code is in the dacode cvs for now. You can get the code with cvs :

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dacode login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dacode co daCode-ng

Or :
http://perso.linuxfr.org/penso/tmp/templeet.tar.gz (don\'t import this
into any cvs as it\'s not a up-to-date version).

If you want to see an example using templeet, see http://new.linuxfr.org/ which
I\'m working on.

Other Software Required:
PHP or Python, Apache or Caudium.