[Savannah-hackers] Unable to create new account

From: René Møller Fonseca
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Unable to create new account
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:12:45 +0200

Hi,

I have tried to create a new account (with several different login names) through the "New User via SSL" interface but I always get the error below:

User fonseca is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own this alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for instance xxfonseca) and ask address@hidden to rename it to fonseca.

I have tried from Mozilla as well as Internet Explorer.

Here are some of the login names I have tried:
fonseca
rfonseca
rmfonseca
rmf
fon176462

Any chance you can see what the problem is.

René

--
B.Sc. in Computer Systems Engineering
The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute for Production Technology