[Savannah-hackers] classpath / vm / reference / java / lang / Throwable.

From: Richard Zschech
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] classpath / vm / reference / java / lang / Throwable.java setStackTrace() problem.
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:22:35 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I was just reading though your code out of iterest (as you do ;-) and I
think I've found a problem with the setStackTrace() method in the
Throwable class.

The "stackTrace" parameter needs to be cloned/copied so that the caller
can't then modify the internal stackTrace of the Throwable object by
for example setting an index in the stackTrace array to null.

Im not sure if this is where I send the problem but there is a link on
the botton of the html cvs browser to this email.