Re: [Savannah-hackers] classpath / vm / reference / java / lang / Throwa

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] classpath / vm / reference / java / lang / Throwable.java setStackTrace() problem.
Date: 14 Aug 2002 19:06:56 +0200

Richard Zschech <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hi,
>
> I was just reading though your code out of iterest (as you do ;-) and I
> think I've found a problem with the setStackTrace() method in the
> Throwable class.
>
> The "stackTrace" parameter needs to be cloned/copied so that the caller
> can't then modify the internal stackTrace of the Throwable object by
> for example setting an index in the stackTrace array to null.
>
> Im not sure if this is where I send the problem but there is a link on
> the botton of the html cvs browser to this email.

This is definitively the wrong place to report this problem.

You should go on savannah, use the search box to find the main page of
the project you were browsing files, and then looking for mailing-list
address or bug tracker.

Mathieu Roy

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org