Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Plug and Play Wireless - savannah.g

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Plug and Play Wireless - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:36:23 +0200

Le Jeudi 15 Août 2002 13:21, Mathieu Roy a écrit :
> Could you create a tarbal with the code as it
> now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
> (and add this url to your description while submitting
> the project)?

Thanks, but do not have a tarbal yet. As the distribution will be based on
Debian and Webmin, there will be no legal issue (everythijng is GPL). I
discussed with friends at Seatlle Wireless and we are willing to start the
project. We bought the hardware and need a central point CVS.

If you cannot register our project, I will host the CVS on my computer, no
problem. Do not hesitate to contact me again if you need more information. I
already contributed the PostgreSQL project by releasing the Windows GUI, so I
know the difference between GPL, LGPL and other licences. In other words,
don't be worried.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE