Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Plug and Play Wireless - savannah.g

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Plug and Play Wireless - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 15 Aug 2002 20:31:37 +0200

Jean-Michel POURE <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Le Jeudi 15 Août 2002 13:21, Mathieu Roy a écrit :
> > Could you create a tarbal with the code as it
> > now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
> > (and add this url to your description while submitting
> > the project)?
>
> Thanks, but do not have a tarbal yet. As the distribution will be based on
> Debian and Webmin, there will be no legal issue (everythijng is GPL)

The question is not about the license choice (you already choose one)
but about adding to the distribution any copyright and license
informations needed.

> If you cannot register our project, I will host the CVS on my computer, no

We can host your project, we just want to check things important to
us. But if you promise to pay attention to thoses things, we'll trust you.

Mathieu Roy

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)