[Savannah-hackers] submission of brainSTORM content management framework

From: mbiernacki
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of brainSTORM content management framework - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:04:23 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Michal Biernacki <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: brainSTORM content management framework
System name: brainstorm
Type: 2

The brainSTORM will be the content management framework. Developers will be
able to write their own custom modules which use API. The main difference
between brainSTORM and other content management systems is that we won\'t use
\"admininistration panel\". We would like to allow people to edit the content
on the same page they normally see it.

Currently the coding process is NOT started. It will be started aproximately on
November - after requirements will be discribed.

Other Software Required:
Apache Web Server 1.3.26
PostgreSQL 7.1
PHP 4.2.2