[Savannah-hackers] cvs lock

From: Julien Gilli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] cvs lock
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:31:06 +0000

Hello,

I've already sent you a mail about this problem, but haven't seen any
reply yet. I've seen in the savannah project bug reports section that it
has been reported by a lot of people. I understand that you may be
really busy but please, would you mind removing the cvs lock in our
project ? We really _need_ to access the CVS repository.

Our project is named Distributed Make System, its Unix name is dms.
Thanks for your attention and keep up the good work.

--
Julien Gilli