Re: [Savannah-hackers] Importation of the CVS repository for the 'Epeios

From: Claude SIMON
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Importation of the CVS repository for the 'Epeios backend manager' ('ebkd') project.
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:39:11 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guillaume Morin" <address@hidden>
To: "Claude SIMON" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Importation of the CVS repository for the
'Epeios backend manager' ('ebkd') project.

Dans un message du 25 aoû à 17:12, Claude SIMON écrivait :
> > I am the administrator of the 'Epeios backend manager' (unix name :
'ebkd')
http://home.epeios.org/ebkd-cvs.tar.gz
> > . Can you, please, untar it to the right place ?
>
> I've just done it.

I'm pleased that you to handle so rapidely but ... it doesn't work. Here is
the messages I get when I try to access to the repository :

H:\Temp>cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/ebkd/ co ebkd
Enter passphrase for RSA key 'address@hidden':
cvs server: cannot find module `ebkd' - ignored
CVS.EXE [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
Write failed flushing stdout buffer.
write stdout: Broken pipe

It seems you untar the tarball at '/cvsroot/ebkd/' instead of
'/cvsroot/ebkd/ebkd/', as indicated in
http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#Import%20repositories

Could you solve this problem, please ?

Thanks.