Re: [Savannah-hackers] Importation of the CVS repository for the 'Epeios

From: Claude SIMON
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Importation of the CVS repository for the 'Epeios backend manager' ('ebkd') project.
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:27:53 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guillaume Morin" <address@hidden>
To: "Claude SIMON" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Importation of the CVS repository for the
'Epeios backend manager' ('ebkd') project.

> Dans un message du 25 aoû à 17:39, Claude SIMON écrivait :
> > It seems you untar the tarball at '/cvsroot/ebkd/' instead of
> > '/cvsroot/ebkd/ebkd/', as indicated in
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#Import%20repositories
>
> Well, for most requests we receive, we're asked to untar it in
> /cvsroot/projectname.
>
> > Could you solve this problem, please ?
>
> Done.

Thank you very much !

Euh, if I dare, could you take a look to the 'epeios' repository ? I've got
following messages :

H:\Temp>cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/epeios/ co epeios
Enter passphrase for RSA key 'address@hidden':
cvs server: Updating epeios
U epeios/README
cvs server: Updating epeios/devel
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/epeios//epeios/devel' (/cvsroot/epeios//epeios/devel/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvsroot/epeios//epeios/devel'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

I've already wrote to 'savannah-hackers' about this problem, but they don't
answer yet. You handled so fast, and this repository is the core of the
Epeios project ; my other projects use it, included the 'ebkd' one, so I
can't work without it.
 If you need the tarball, it can be found at
http://home.epeios.org/epeios-cvs.tar.gz .

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Claude SIMON (address@hidden)