[Savannah-hackers] Re: oh good grief

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: oh good grief
Date: 26 Aug 2002 15:40:16 -0700

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> Mathieu != Matthias.

My apologies.

> If you have a kerberos account, read the cvs page for the project you
> tried to access. There are informations about CVS access via kerberos.

I want ssh to work.  Kerberos does not, alas, because Debian CVS does
not come with GSSAPI.  If kerberized ssh worked, that would be fine,
but it doesn't.

> Please, come back here only with the full error message copy/paste you
> get after typing instruction (help?) we previously wrote on the whole
> "oh-so-clever web interface".

Listen--I DID GIVE YOU THE COMPLETE ERROR MESSAGE.  EVERY TIME.

You *clearly* have only minimal clue, so please get out of the way and
stop trying to help.