[Savannah-hackers] Re: franky goes to hooliwood

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: franky goes to hooliwood
Date: 26 Aug 2002 16:09:33 -0700

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> I've no interest in helping people such as you. Your first message was
> full of insults. The others was in the same spirit.

My first message was perfectly polite, sent to cvs-hackers on August
5.  That one was totally ignored.

My message on 21 August was also polite, and ignored.

I sent you mail personally (and to savannah-hackers) on August 22.
That was perfectly polite.  In response to that, you told me I didn't
have and didn't need a savannah shell account.

And *THAT* was totally incorrect.  And I *KNEW* it was incorrect, and
told you (rudely) that you were treating me like a peon and being no
help.

You asked for the exact error message from the web page, and I told it
to you: "phpkrb5 module failure".  That's *EXACTLY* what it said.

Now you ask again for what the web page says?  Are you not paying
attention?  It's ssh that is failing.  Keep up!

> Do you really think it places you on the top-priority? Obviously, not
> for me.

You have done nothing but *obstruction*.

The correct thing to do, the first time round, was DO WHAT I
ASKED--QUITE POLITELY--CHANGE MY PASSWORD!  Geez.

> My "help" was only remind of help messages already shown on the savannah
> webpages. Since you never mention thoses messages, one could think you
> never read them.

Oh good grief.  Of course I read them.  You assume that I'm an idiot,
and then you get huffy when I say "stop treating me like an idiot!"