[Savannah-hackers] How do I run the program after installed?

From: Kordich
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] How do I run the program after installed?
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:16:16 -0400

Hi ,

    I am a novice user of Linux.  I am dangerous
because I have just enough knowledge to do a lot
of damage, but not enough to know what I did
wronge!!  I hope to help the gnu world soon (when
I have time) I am a highschool teacher and need to
use this grade book.  By the way there is a new
gnu++ license out that includes a human rights and
invironmental portion.  It would be hard to
enforce, but at least it is a step in the right
direction!......  how do I start the program?  I
already loaded it!

Cheers,
Teha