Re: [Savannah-hackers] How do I run the program after installed?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] How do I run the program after installed?
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:16:26 +0200

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 11:16:16AM -0400, Kordich wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>     I am a novice user of Linux.  I am dangerous
> because I have just enough knowledge to do a lot
> of damage, but not enough to know what I did
> wronge!!  I hope to help the gnu world soon (when
> I have time) I am a highschool teacher and need to
> use this grade book.

I am sure that this is not the right place to aswer.  If you
downloaded a project from savannah then mail to the mailinglist of
that project.

If you can't find the mailinglist adres, then tell us which project
you downloaded.  We can then point you to the correct adres.

>By the way there is a new
> gnu++ license out that includes a human rights and
> invironmental portion.  It would be hard to
> enforce, but at least it is a step in the right
> direction!......

Does this new "license" have a website?  If so, what is its address?

>how do I start the program?  I
> already loaded it!

Which program...

Greetings,