[Savannah-hackers] Bus error in mldonkey 1.16

From: Spliffy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Bus error in mldonkey 1.16
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 15:03:41 +0200

Hey ho,
So I have the problem that the mldonkey 1.16 starts normaly and runs for a
while, but after maybe 10 minutes it gets an "Bus Error"....I use it under
Max OS x.2 (Jaguar)....before updating to os x.2 I never had have such
probs????
Can you please help me.....

Thx Spliffy

"Last login: Sun Sep  1 13:58:07 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
[Spliffy:~] spliffy% cd mldonkey-distrib.1/
[Spliffy:~/mldonkey-distrib.1] spliffy% chmod a+x mldonkey
[Spliffy:~/mldonkey-distrib.1] spliffy% ./mldonkey
Your system supports 256 file descriptors
Error loading comments.met: Sys_error("comments.met: No such file or
directory")
Exception Pervasives.Exit in Options.save
Exception Pervasives.Exit in Options.save
Exception Pervasives.Exit in Options.save
Welcome to MLdonkey client
Check http://go.to/mldonkey for updates
To command: telnet 127.0.0.1 4000
Or with browser: http://127.0.0.1:4080
USING 80.143.91.147 FOR CLIENT IP
Already connected to client
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer

"etc.....etc....etc....etc....etc...etc...etc"

Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 1 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Send 4 sources from file groups to mldonkey peer
Bus error
[Spliffy:~/mldonkey-distrib.1] spliffy% "