Re: [Savannah-hackers] Bus error in mldonkey 1.16

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Bus error in mldonkey 1.16
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:56:39 +0200

Hello,

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 03:03:41PM +0200, Spliffy wrote:
> Hey ho,
> So I have the problem that the mldonkey 1.16 starts normaly and runs for a
> while, but after maybe 10 minutes it gets an "Bus Error"....I use it under
> Max OS x.2 (Jaguar)....before updating to os x.2 I never had have such
> probs????
> Can you please help me.....

This is *not* the right place for project help not related to
Savannah.  Please point your web browser to:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/mldonkey and click on the support or
lists links.

There you can find the appropriate support.

This mailing list is only for Savannah related questions

Greetings,
--
Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden
http://www.webworm.org ; http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/glms