[Savannah-hackers] submission of Twisted - savannah.gnu.org

From: fsf
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Twisted - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 02:49:39 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Moshe Zadka <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: Twisted
System name: twisted
Type: 2

Twisted is an event-based networking framework for Python. It contains the
basic event-based infrastructure, support for a myriad of protocols including a
home-grown remote object protocol and code to help integrating various projects.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://sf.net/projects/twisted/

Other Software Required:
Twisted can utilize (but does not require) Pycrypto, pyopenssl, Tk, GTK+, QT
and wxWindows.

Other Comments:
This software\'s main home is at http://twistedmatrix.com. However, the later
site is bandwidth-limited and suffers intermittent problems, and we would like
our users to be able to use Twisted at all times.