[Savannah-hackers] submission of MyTof - savannah.gnu.org

From: m . paupe
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MyTof - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 11:39:28 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Martial Paupe <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: MyTof
System name: mytof
Type: 1

My project is a gallery under GPL licence based on the software tof. this one
with need for the data base postgres, who is very well but not current among
providers of Web site.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it thanks to the space placed at my
disposal by savanah.Well on the code will be placed under license LPG as this
one requires it.

Other Software Required:
mysql, php4,

Other Comments: