[Savannah-hackers] Re: PHP4 and PHP3

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: PHP4 and PHP3
Date: 09 Sep 2002 11:59:13 -0500

The license had changed to be nearly OK, but had one minor problem which
(I assume) Richard recently worked out with the PHP hackers.  So, when
the new license was released, Richard changed that page.  I'm CCing
Bradley Kuhn here, since it's possible that he knows more about this.

--
-Dave Turner
Free Software Licensing Guru