Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of aMP Bot - savannah.gnu.org

From: myrdin/aMP
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of aMP Bot - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:24:19 +0200

Hi,
you can found the url for amp`bot here : http://myrdin.planet-d.net/amp_bot.tgz
it's version 0.2, but it is in a very early stage right now.
it's under GPL, i'm not the author of the guru bot, but i'm using the main class of this project. i have an authorisation of the coder of the guru bot to use it (i can send you a copy of the email).
here are some informations :
it is an irc bot, in php. It's not used for protect a channel. I'm developing at the same time a php script for work with proftpd (using the logfile of proftpd to get some statistics, and for searching file on a ftp, but it's not ready to be released). This bot is linked to this script, and allow you to make some search from irc on the ftp. i have develop this irc bot, because there is a plug-in for eggdrop to link it to glftpd, but not with proftpd, so 'im coding my own bot and link it to proftpd.

i'm sorry for my poor english :)
thank you

Franck