[Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org is broken

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org is broken
Date: 13 Sep 2002 17:57:45 +0200

Paul Fisher <address@hidden> said:

> This report was sent to bug-directory.  How should I respond to this
> person?
>
> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:14:24 -0400
> From: Jim Laverty <address@hidden>
> Subject: Unable to access any of the links on http://freesoftware.fsf.org
> To: address@hidden
>
> FYI:
>
> I'm not able to access any of the links on http://freesoftware.fsf.org,
> I'm getting connection refused.  Looks like a server config issue.
> Tried it across many different T1's and DSL lines.

Loic is doing modifications to the current configuration. I propose
that we let him handle completely what he begins, to avoid complicating
the job for him by undoing things he may have done.

In the meantime, we can ask people to use
http://savannah.gnu.org/download/$project to access a project download area.

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<