Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can you make this a priority?

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can you make this a priority?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:14:59 +0100

Hi Lisa
Thanks for your information; the project has just been activated
and Bob already has ssh access to Savannah so he should be able to commit
the files to the CVS repository immediately.

Sorry for the delay. From the registration information I did not realize this
was an FSF project and since it is not a software project I had to look more
carefully into it and went into the pending projects queue.

Bob: thanks for the bug report on the FAQ texinfo file. We'll try to solve it
soon.

Cheers,
Jaime