[Savannah-hackers] Can you make this a priority?

From: Lisa M. Opus Goldstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can you make this a priority?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:56:38 -0400

Dear People,

I am the Business Manager for the Free Software Foundation in Boston.
An FSF employee has registered a Savannah project, "softfree".

Please approve this project as swiftly as possible.  The employee did
not realize that projects need to go through an approval process, and
so left setting up the CVS tree until just before a deadline.  I am
trying to meet a deadline of 5:00 pm Friday, Eastern US time.

I am sorry about this last-minute drama.  Thank you in advance for
your understanding and quick fix.

Best Regards,

-Opus

Lisa M. Goldstein           address@hidden
Managing Editor, GNU Press
Business Manager,           Tel 617-542-5942
Free Software Foundation    Fax 617-542-2652

----- Forwarded message from "Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden> -----