[Savannah-hackers] savannah/3dsia

From: Aine
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah/3dsia
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:03:57 -0400

I was wondering if anyone there had considered using an open source 3d engine as the framework for this project?  One that looks promising is Crystal Space.

I've written up a short review of it on our e-zine website at 3dvrweb.com, and thought I'd mention it to you.  I'm not connected to the Crystal Space project in any way, but it seems like it would be ideal for the project you have in mind, since it is modular and specializes in 3D visualization.

Áine

"Life is wasted on the living."
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

http://www.3DVRWeb.com/