Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web based community tools - savanna

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web based community tools - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:43:56 +0100

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to you (we've received several new
projects lately).

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Regards,

Jaime