Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of linux op platt - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of linux op platt - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:35:42 +0100

I'm sorry but from your description I do not understand what your project is
about. Are you translating the source code of Gnome, Openoffice and KDE?
or are you translating documentation about those systems? the purpose of this
project is to publish the translated documents? or to maintain some programs
you use for the translation? what is "code nds"?

Please register your project again with a more detailed technical description
(half a page will do). You should also indicate the licenses of the original
documents you are going to translate, to see if we can host your project here.

Regards,
Jaime