[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of linux op platt - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of linux op platt - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 17 Sep 2002 14:40:50 +0200

"Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>
> I'm sorry but from your description I do not understand what your project is
> about. Are you translating the source code of Gnome, Openoffice and KDE?
> or are you translating documentation about those systems? the purpose of this
> project is to publish the translated documents? or to maintain some programs
> you use for the translation? what is "code nds"?

In fact, this project has been previously proposed and was discarded
for the same reason.

The project authors has clarified his position by mail but have
forgotten to add those comments in his new registration.

The project goal is, if I'm not mistaking, about publishing translated
documents.

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<