Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHPEditor - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHPEditor - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:09:32 +0200

        Hi,

        Thanks for this detailed explanation. Since the software is
written in Java, would you be so kind as to explain how it can be run
using a Free Software Java suite ? This often is a problem and an
explicit statement is very helpful. You'll find more information at
http://www.gnu.org/software/java/.

        Please submit your project again with these informations.

        Thanks for your patience,