[Savannah-hackers] Re: html log notification

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: html log notification
Date: 19 Sep 2002 23:12:34 +0200

Sam Steingold <address@hidden> said:

> I asked the appended patch to be applied to the HTML CVS loginfo in this
> support ticket:
> <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailsupport&support_id=101308&group_id=11>
> the ticket was closed and no action was taken.
> please help.

The ticket was closed but an action was taken: you got an answer.

Maybe the answer wasnt correct but the informations you provide in
your first message (you received an answer for this one) does not
clearly stated the fact that you were talking about your HTML CVS and
not your source cvs.

Also, you request was about redirecting message from clisp-devel to
clisp-cvs.

On your CVS source, mails are sent to address@hidden

This could be the origin of the confusion.

About your request of being able to do this modification by yourself,
the problem is the fact that www.gnu.org have a common CVSROOT. We
cannot grant full access to this file with ease. So, it's not really a
"trivial change".

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<