Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gorath machine - savannah.gnu.org

From: Matej Kosik
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gorath machine - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:22:15 +0200

Loic Dachary wrote:
        Hi,

Could you please submit your project again with a detailed technical description ? Half a page will do.

        Thanks in advance,

hi,

I did so (hope you will be content)

When reregistering, I change the name of the project from:

        gorma

        machine

(I like the letter more - I hope there will be no problem
 with it in this stage)

thank you

--
Matej Kosik