Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Language Attr. Analyzer an

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Language Attr. Analyzer and Synthesizer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:17:04 +0200

Milos Rancic writes:
 > I submited again. The main problem here is that inside of Full Name field
 > you
 > have length restrictions, so I couldn't put the whole name (Language
 > Attributes Analyzer and Synthesizer). So, the new name is only "Lanugage
 > Analyzer and Synthesizer". Another problem was that I didn't look enough
 > good
 > to the message... I didn't relize that I have to copy a few paragraphs in my
 > browser. I thought one is enoug.

        The main concern is that we expect your program
to be released under the GNU GPL because you said it is when you
registered it on Savannah.

        Could you please follow the instructions enclosed in the
GNU GPL itself (see the How to apply ... paragraph near the end)
to the letter and submit your project again ?

        Thanks in advance,