Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Language Attr. Analyzer an

From: Milos Rancic
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Language Attr. Analyzer and Synthesizer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:02:43 +0200

OK. A few questions before I submit registration again :-)

1. As I see, I have to put this notes:

a) Copyright (C) ...;

b) my paper mail;

c) (AFOS is not interactive, so I don't need to put legal notices and/or GPL
into interactive session. I'll put it when some of the programs would be made
as interactive.)

d) Is there something which I missed?

2. I'll have some non-info documentation (books etc.). It is natural that
books goes under FDL. Is this a problem?

3. As I have to make some basics such as glibc-i18n patch (the set of
configuration files) which will not be the part of glibc at the first moment
for sure (if it would become the part of glibc some day) -- I suppose it
should be under LGPL. The same question: is this a problem?

Best,
Milos