[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #1158] troubles with mailman

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #1158] troubles with mailman
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:40:59 -0400

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 09:14:59AM -0400, Mathieu Roy via RT wrote:

> For the project GNU Scientific Library, several mailing-list has been
> created via Savannah.
> While the mailing-list definitely exists
>  http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-gsl
> the server return an error 550, user unknow, when writing to the
> mailing-list address.

bug-gsl exists in the mail.freesoftware.fsf.org domain.  I have not
had the time to convert all the mail.freesoftware.fsf.org lists to
nongnu.org.  I hope to get to this soon.

>From list.xml:

  <list gnu="">
   <admin>address@hidden</admin>
   <name>bug-gsl</name>
   <password>NOT-INCLUDED</password>
  </list>

So this was submitted as a non-gnu project, and the current working
domain (mail.freesoftware.fsf.org) was turned on for that project.