[Savannah-hackers] Re: atlazz at savannah.gnu.org

From: Felix Rabe
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: atlazz at savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:25:27 +0200

On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 05:41:14 -0400
Lord of the Files <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> The atlazz's project account on savannah seems useless.

I'm sorry about it, but I don't see when I would have time to work on
Atlazz (alias Gnuzz) again within the next two or three months (or even
after that).  You can safely remove the project records from your
servers since Atlazz was only a temporary name for Gnuzz anyway, which
was supposed to become part of the GNU project, but which wasn't ready
yet.

If you still want to look at the code (which I wasn't able to get
compiled on Debian to date), you can get it from here:

http://xitnalta.com/gnuzz-0.0.3-pre2.tar.gz

In the (long) meantime, if you find someone who is interested in working
on it (maybe after copying it to a (more) public location), I'd be glad
to cooperate in every way that gets it going again.

Other than that, I'm still deeply involved in (and commited to) free
software - both philosophically and technologically.  But I'm still more
learning than producing.  There's still plenty of stuff to find out...

Kindly regards,
Felix