[Savannah-hackers] [ 101367 ] Time to get project approved

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101367 ] Time to get project approved
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 02:34:00 -0400

Support Request #101367, was updated on 2002-Oct-08 04:24
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101367&group_id=11

Category: None

By: villate
Date: 2002-Oct-09 06:33
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020412
Debian/1.2.0-6

Hi,
It should take from 1 to 5 days to receive an answer to your
project registration. If you are the author of some font
package, I wrote to you telling you that you had to submit
your project again using a name that do not start with "GNU"
(to avoid confussion since your package is not part of GNU
yet). The message might have been lost since last week we
had some mail malfunction and after I removed your project
registration (to allow you to register it again) I had no
way to find out who the author was.
Regards,
Jaime Villate

By: yeupou