Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Camelot - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Camelot - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:56:37 +0200

        Hi Jerome,

        I'm a bit unsure about the focus of the project. Could you
please submit it again with a detailed technical description (half a
page will do).  I reckon you'd like to do something similar to NeL or
crystalspace based on ocaml. However, this guess of mine is solely due
to my current involvement in Free Software 3D gaming ;-) The Savannah
description must be self contained and easy to understand, even for
people not involved in your specific field.

        Thanks for your patience,