[Savannah-hackers] forums admin

From: Sean Blaes
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] forums admin
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:03:27 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate list to submit this question
to.  If it's not, please point me in the right direction.

I've downloaded and installed Savannah, and I think that it's mostly
working.  However, I'm having trouble getting the forums to work.  I
can't add any.  I see the forums admin in my administrators' main page
for the project, but when I click on it, it says I don't have
permission to access the page.  I'm logged in as the administrative
user of Savannah.

Also, on another note, is there a searchable version of the list
archives out there somewhere?