[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU shell account?

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU shell account?
Date: 14 Oct 2002 21:32:16 +0000

Alex,

I have changed your shell on subversions so you should be able to log
in and do what you need to do.

If you can't let me know.

Savannah hackers:
I have not added alex (username: alexl) to the cvsadmin group, I
probably should but the groups file appears to be under RCS control
so I didn't want to alter it.

I haven't added alex to the cvs-hackers mailing list. It's probably a
good idea, though we don't use it that much anymore it's still a
useful address (gord, jbailey, etc... are there I think).

Nic