[Savannah-hackers] submission of rollerfall - savannah.nongnu.org

From: rbayerl
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of rollerfall - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:45:17 -0400

Rob Bayerl <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: rollerfall
System name: rollerfall
Type: non-GNU

My current project is a 3d game for POSIX, MacOS X and Windows (through ported
GPL libraries).  It is currently being hosted at SourceForge, but that was
before I heard about Savannah, which is preferable as it\'s not run by a
commercial entity.  The actual game will consist of some kind of character
(perhaps Tux) roller skating (or sliding) down a ramp and gliding through the
air, then landing on a target to acquire points.
I am currently working on three seperate interfaces:
  Gtk+/SDL - which is prefered for POSIX
  Cocoa - the native OS X graphics
  GLUT - for everybody else

It will be written in C, except for the Cocoa interface which is written in
Objective-C.

There is not much there yet at SourceForge, but what I have so far is available
via the cvs (:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/rollerfall) module
\"RollerFall\".  More information about the project is available at either
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rollerfall or http://rollerfall.sourceforge.net

Other Software Required:
The only requirement that MUST be on the system is OpenGL, which is freely
available from Mesa3d.

Other Comments:
If you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at <address@hidden>