Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LoLa -- LOgic LAnguage - savannah.n

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LoLa -- LOgic LAnguage - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:20:02 +0200

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 02:55:21PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Hugues Cass? <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: lgpl
> Other License:
> Package: LoLa -- LOgic LAnguage
> System name: lola
> Type: non-GNU

> LoLa is a command line software dedicated to the initiation to the
> propositionnal logic and to learn the classic logic.
>   It is not assumed neither to be performant (like SAT, for example), nor to
> be a complete logic software for handling knowledge base.
>   Its primary goal is simple: initiate people to the logic theory using easy
> samples that may be processed by LoLa.
>
>   Shortly, LoLa is composed of a powerful logic language interpreter allowing
> to:
> - entering logic formula,
> - performing computation for answering to logic question,
> - saving and loading environment produced by the computation.
>
> After the explanation say:
> It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
> http://http://10ontario.free.fr/lola/
>

> Other Software Required:
> OCAML

Could you please resubmit your project again with an explanation of
OCAML?  E.g. is this free software?  Please add an url to the OCAML
homepage.

Also could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

I searched on the site you gave me and I couldn't find any sources.  I
only found a sort of binairy.

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden
http://www.webworm.org ; http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/glms
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't