[Savannah-hackers] [ 101410 ] non-gnu to gnu

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101410 ] non-gnu to gnu
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 05:30:35 -0400

Support Request #101410, was updated on 2002-Oct-16 23:35
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101410&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-20 11:30
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-3custom i686 ;
fr_FR)

Hi,

Write a mail at address@hidden to ask them to approve your
project for being official part of the GNU project.

Once you have a positive answer, we should directly receive
a confirmation from gnueval at address@hidden  At
this moment, send us a reminder about it.

By: azeini