[Savannah-hackers] submission of The GNU ScrachPAD - savannah.nongnu.org

From: elechi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The GNU ScrachPAD - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:22:50 -0400

Vishwanath Elechithaya <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: The GNU ScrachPAD
System name: elechi
Type: non-GNU

My project is a replacement/rebuild of the existing NEDIT kind of software (A
Text Editor) Which has the capability of all the features supported as that the
NEDIT does. No doubt there are applications which do have some of the features
that NEDIT Provides (Like KWrite),
But dont provide as many feature that NEDIT Provides.

The coding is yet to be started and the deveopment time is not yet profiled.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
My Project is supposed to use GTK+ libraries

Other Comments: