Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The GNU ScrachPAD - savannah.nongnu

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The GNU ScrachPAD - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:12:56 +0000

Since your project is not part of the
GNU project yet, we cannot accept that project name
for it. Of course there are lots of non-GNU projects
with names such as gnuplot and gnuboy, but they are
not hosted in Savannah.

In the projects we host we want to keep the distinction
between GNU and non-GNU projects, to avoid confusion.

If your project is accepted into the GNU project, you
can change its name later on.

Please register your project again choosing a different name for it.

Regards,
Jaime