[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: GNU Visualization of Complier Graphs (#3151)

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: GNU Visualization of Complier Graphs (#3151)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:53:49 +0200

 || On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:10:39 -0400
 || Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

 rs>     Does this mean the name is ok? can I ask the savannah people
 rs>     with your permission to create the project space? Also get a
 rs>     gnu address?  address@hidden or savannah.gnu.org?

 rs> The name is ok, but we should not start the savannah project
 rs> quite yet.  We should wait for word from George about this.

 rs> (George, are you back at work yet?)

Yes. I have been to Tokyo the past week for the Free Software
Symposium 2002 by the Free Software Initiative Japan. Unfortunately,
we didn't really have access to our email, so I was out of touch.

I apologize for not catching up on the VCG issue earlier. I am back to
work and swamped under it. There are several highly critical European
Commission issues that I currently have to take care of plus there is
a lot of other things that need to be done to keep the FSF Europe
running.

Not having a large back office to do all these things as the FSF NA
has, I often have to do things that someone else should do but that we
have to resources for to have someone else do them.

On Tuesday I will have to attend the funeral of my grandmother who
died this Monday, but I will be in email & phone contact while
traveling and I will clear the issues directly.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <address@hidden>