Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Border Crosser - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Border Crosser - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:59:29 +0000

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 08:13:40PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Andrew Roland <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Border Crosser
> System name: bordercross

Hi Andrew,
Your game sounds very interesting and having been a US hispanic immigrant
myself (legal, I should say) I do not find it offensive :-)

> As I said above, the game doesn\'t exist yet in a playable state, but if you
> all would like to review what I\'ve got so far, I\'d be glad to tar it and
> post it somewhere.

Please e-mail me a copy of your current code even if it is not playable. I
will not attempt to play it; I just want to give you some advice regarding
licensing issues.

Cheers,
Jaime