Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Anarchist GNU Distribution::Softwar

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Anarchist GNU Distribution::Software for - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:42:12 +0000

In order to register a project like this in Savannah, you would need first an
authorization from the FSF. We do not host complete distributions here (only
separate packages) and to avoid confusions we do not let projects use "GNU" in
their names unless they have already been accepted as official GNU packages.
Please discuss your plans directly with the FSF.

Also notice that the package's name should not be too long so we have imposed
a limit in its length. By exceding that limit, your package's name has been
truncated.

Regards,
Jaime