Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fast approaching MUG v.1.0

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fast approaching MUG v.1.0
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:16:06 +0000

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 06:29:31AM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
> He is doing it for the GNU Project, so it can be hosted on Savannah.
> This is not proprietary software.  It is not software at all.
> He is going to make mugs.

Oh, now it has suddenly become hilarious while a few moments ago I was
thinking --as Mathieu-- what does proprietary software have to do with us?

I suggest that when the differences with the GNU project are listed, a final
item should say something such as "the result of this project (MUG!) can be
used to pour coffee in it and drink it, while the outcome of the GNU project
can not".

Cheers,
Jaime