[Savannah-hackers] [ 101463 ] rsync gives permission denied

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101463 ] rsync gives permission denied
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:40:13 -0500

Support Request #101463, was updated on 2002-Oct-30 01:37
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101463&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-30 20:40
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

I set this request to someone else, that should normally be
aware of your plans.

By: savannah.gnu.org