[Savannah-hackers] Re: About Anubis

From: Brett Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: About Anubis
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:25:56 -0500

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:17:36AM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> PS: is there an url to access the maintainers file? My access to fencepost
> has not been re-establish after the crack.

There is not.  This is by design; it contains a lot of e-mail addresses for
developers, which is information that we need, but which many people would
not appreciate being made public.

Bradley Kuhn and I have already discussed making arrangements to have the
flow of information go from new-gnu to savannah-hackers go more smoothly.
However, we've both been extremely pressed for time as of late, so an
automated solution isn't likely to happen any time soon.  Therefore, we
should discuss arrangements about what to do in the meantime.

First, I should tell you that WebPublish was also dubbed a GNU package
since I started answering new-gnu.

For the future, what information do you need to be able to take care of
everything properly?  Package name, maintainer's name -- anything else?
I'm happy to provide you with whatever would be useful to you.  Let me
know, and I'll add it to the list of things that need to be done for new
GNU packages.

--
-- Brett Smith